Any Logo Screensaver Creator 4.5.12
Create custom and branded self-contained logo screensavers, with self-installer.
From: Steve Grundell
Any logo screensaver creator is a tool that lets you create custom and branded Screensavers, for both professional and personal use, using a wizard interface. The created screensavers are self-contained single .SCR files, making it easy to distribute. In addition to this, you can also create a self-extracting .EXE installer for the screensaver, which greatly simplifies the deployment of your screensaver.
Have the computers in your offices display your company logo moving around the screen, and be rid of the boring Microsoft Windows Logo. You can create promotional screensavers, or give your office workstations the professional touch, and stop the annoying rude messages on the Marquee saver
Turn any image, flash animation, or web site, into a screensaver
- Loads any web site - great for company-wide notices and announcements.
- Use flash animations for unlimited animation power.
Easy to deploy
- Screensavers are a single self-contained .SCR file, suitable for XCOPY deployment.
- A self-extracting installer can also be created, for interactive or silent installation.
- No distribution restrictions.
Easy to use
- Creating a screensaver is quick and simple - no programming or animation skills required.
- Able to set as the login screensaver.
- Animations can be tweaked - but locked for your users.
- You can make your screensavers ignore mouse movement, clicks, and key presses.
Works with Windows 7, Vista, XP, and Server 2003/08
- Runs on both 32 and 64 bit systems.
- No depenencies - can run before the user has logged in.
- Works on multiple displays.
- From the about box to the file's icon - your screensaver is completely yours!
- Give your computer labs and offices a professional and uniform look.
- Excellent drop-in replacement for the standard Windows Logo screensaver.
- No sound, no DirectX - just simple screensavers.
Changes on the new version: