Resistor Calculator 1.0.2
Determine color code of a resistor; calculate resistor for LED circuits.
Determine the color code of a resistor and calculate resistors for LED circuits.
By using this resistor calculator it is very simple to determine the color code of a resistor based on the resistor value. Of course, you can also provide a color code and the program will show you the resulting resistor value.
On the basis of the entered or calculated resistor value additionally the closest resistor within the E series as well as within the Renard numbers is displayed automatically.
As another feature the program can calculate the required resistor value for LED circuits (single LED, series connection and parallel connection) considering the supply voltage, the voltage drop across the LED(s) as well as the current of the LED(s).
Features of Resistor Calculator at a glance:
- Calculating the color code of a resistor value.
- Calculating the resistor value of a color code.
- Displaying the closest resistor of the E series and Renard numbers.
- Resistor calculation for LED circuits (single, in series, parallel).
- Integrated help system.
- Automatic program updates.
- Multilingual (at the moment English and German).
- Intuitive program interface.
- Free e-mail support in case of problems or questions.
- All updates for free.
OS Support: Win98, WinME, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, WinServer, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win Vista
Hits: 157 visitors
Date added: 15 Aug 2010
Last Update: 12 May 2012See full specifications