Axence NetTools 184.108.40.20621
Network monitoring & alerting, Windows tools, trace, port/network scanner & more
From: Axence Software, Inc.
Axence NetTools Pro is a FREE and very comprehensive set of administration tools:
- NetWatch: host monitoring with alerting, real-time & historical charts of response time & packet lost; e-mail & sound notifications available when a host is down; nodes names identification.
- WinTools: lists exhaustive system information from Windows computers: running processes & services, registry, event log, disk, memory & CPU information, etc.
- port scanner: checks for all open ports and running services.
- network scanner: discovers all nodes in a remote network, their IP/MAC and services running on them.
- NetStat: displays your computer's inbound and outbound connections, lists all open TCP/UDP ports, with the remote IP address & the process using the connection.
- TCP/IP workshop: establishes low-level TCP/UDP connections to troubleshoot and test network services. It can send raw data to any remote port.
- SNMP Browser: a full SNMP browser, so easy you can use it even if you don't know a thing about SNMP.
- Other tools: fast traceroute shows information about every host on the route, its response time, and packets lost (full trace within 1 second). lookup is like nslookup, but it shows you all DNS and WHOIS records at once. Bandwidth tool will measure network performance. NetCheck - with this tool you can check the quality of network hardware in your LAN.
Axence NetTools Pro is a freeware application - it just requires a simple, free activation.
Languages of the program: English, German and Polish.
Changes on the new version:
a Spanish language version - fixed services scanning process - fixed activation process - fixed displaying information about processes in NetStat (for Windows Vista and later OS) - improved NetCheck functioning
OS Support: WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer, WinME, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Win Vista
Hits: 144 visitors
Date added: 22 Sep 2010
Last Update: 11 Mar 2012See full specifications