Armenian Phonetic Keyboard Layout 188.8.131.52
Armenian Phonetic keyboard layout for Windows 2000 and higher.
From: Andrey Aleksanyants
Armenian phonetic Keyboard Layout allows you to type in armenian in the same way as you do when
typing in English, without having to learn the default Typewriter Layout coming with the system.
Armenian Phonetic Layout works ONLY with Windows 2000 and higher (XP, Vista, 7, Server Systems).
Both 32 and 64 bit systems are supported.
1. Download ZIP file to your machine.
2. Extract all its files into any folder and run setup.exe file.
3. Open your Language Bar Settings*, select Armenian if it is already displayed in
your Language Bar, otherwise click \'Add\' button and select Armenian from \'Input Language\'
4. Select \'Armenian (Phonetic)\' Keyboard Layout for \'Armenian\' and Press OK.
5. Restart your system if required.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR VISTA USERS: You need to temporary DISABLE UAC (User Account Control) when installing the layout!
Changes on the new version:
Added support for 64 bit versions
OS Support: Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinXP, Win Vista
Hits: 207 visitors
Date added: 15 Aug 2010
Last Update: 25 Feb 2010See full specifications